International Conference "Difference schemes and applications"
in Honor of the 90-th Birthday of Prof. V.S. Ryaben'kii, KIAM, May 27-31, 2013
- Ryaben'kii V.S. Mathematical Model of Devices Used to Suppress External Noise in a Subregion of Space
- Godunov S.K. Topic to be announced
- Manuel D. Salas. On High Dispersion Traveling Wave Solutions of the Korteweg - de Vries Burgers Equation.
- Kamenetskiy D.S. Numerical Evidence of Multiple Solutions for the Reynolds-Averaged Navier-Stokes Equations for High-Lift Configurations.
- Sofronov I.L. Truncated transparent boundary conditions for second order hyperbolic systems.
- Utyuzhnikov S.V. Non-overlapping Domain Decomposition for Modeling Near-wall Turbulent Flows.
- Gulin A.V. On stability of non-local difference schemes in subspaces.
- Kurganov À. Central schemes: A powerful black-box solver for nonlinear hyperbolic PDEs.
- Òîrî E.F. ADER schemes for evolutionary PDEs: a review.
- Hesthaven J.S. PhD, dr.techn, Brown University, Hybrid Fourier-WENO methods for shock problems.
- Barenblatt G.I. The simplest turbulent flows: shear flow at very large Reynolds numbers. A survey of the total of studies.
- Àbramov À.À. On a numerical solution of the Painleve equations.
- Hagstrom Th. Boundary Conditions for High-Resolution Wave Simulations.
- Abarbanel S. Wave Propagation in Advected Acoustics within A Non-Uniform Medium under the Effect of Gravity.
- Epshteyn Y. Algorithms Composition Approach Based on Difference Potentials Method.
- Chertock A. A simple Eulerian finite-volume method for compressible fluids in domains with moving boundaries.
- Garanzha V.A. Construction of thick prismatic mesh layers around complex bodies.
- Titarev V.À. Comparison of implicit schemes for compressible Navier-Stokes equation.